to be inspired

aroused, animated, or imbued with the spirit to do something, by or as if by supernatural or divine influence

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Snacks for an almost two year old

Pin It Now! My son has learned to open the fridge and we are embracing it. Maybe he's hungry, and wants a snack, maybe he wants to feel in control of something. So while we prepare our food he gets a choice of a snack or two. We have in bowls pre washed and cut fresh fruit and vegetables. Of course I monitor him and keep an eye out on what hes doing in there. I certainly don't leave him unattended anytime in my kitchen. I have way too many precious Pyrex dishes tucked behind unlocked cabinet doors.
So here's a glimpse at his healthy snack line up....














Grapes
Green Beans
Broccoli
Tomato
Blackberries
Blueberries
Carrots

So my pink Pyrex dish is holding a ton of grapes, of course I need to help those little fingers pull out a cluster of grapes or this will be one sad mommy! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover