to be inspired

aroused, animated, or imbued with the spirit to do something, by or as if by supernatural or divine influence

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Brown paper packages tied up with strings...

Pin It Now!
Here is one of my favorite things!
It's that time of year, when gift giving may start to feel a little out of control. You second guess yourself and start to think, "Is this enough?" Well it should be, but here is a quick recipe for a simple add on.
Hit up your local dollar store, and if you are like me dig out last years Christmas cards.
Find a frame, doesn't have to be fancy and put the image in.
Perfect as a sidekick to that bottle of wine, that tin of cookies, a homemade yummy or any handmade gift for that matter.
Teacher, neighbor, someone you oops forgot
I was given this image in a frame last year as a gift from a sweet neighbor my husband has known his whole life.
Now its priceless...I love it, I adore it.. the image and the thoughtfulness!
My son stands staring into this scene..so peaceful and aw inspiring.




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover