to be inspired

aroused, animated, or imbued with the spirit to do something, by or as if by supernatural or divine influence

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Simple..pen holder for fridge

Pin It Now! 

 Check it out http://store.project7.com/sugar_free_mints/
  Okay so I am ALWAYS losing my pen. It travels from desk to kitchen constantly. When I'm looking at my grocery list on the fridge I can never seem to find a pen and this has been driving me crazy! So I thought I would make a simple pen holder for my refrigerator. Here it is....


http://www.project7.com/causes/hungry/
My idea really came from these mints. Picked them up at the check out in walmart. Something new to try and money goes for a good cause. Win win situation! I tried the Feed the Hungry kind and they were good so I recommend you give them a try too! Woah..all made in the USA !!So after spotting them in my jeep almost empty I knew exactly what I was going to do with the tube once they were all gone.


simple to peel off that label and no goo left behind

just to get an idea of the diameter of the tube. it will only hold one pen

household items-super glue, scissors, and an old strong magnet

i just cut the magnet to the size i wanted

super glued it to the back and let it dry


my magnet had an orange color on it. here's where you can get creative and decorate the tube if you wish

and there it is :)



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover