to be inspired

aroused, animated, or imbued with the spirit to do something, by or as if by supernatural or divine influence

Monday, November 12, 2012

Its the little things...

Pin It Now!
These are a few of my favorite pieces of inspiration. First are the pieces that have been collected by my son...a rock (that I painted, a love token) a stick, he looked up at me with huge eyes, handed it to me and said stick (melted my heart) did the same thing with this little weed flower. A piece of beach glass we found while taking a break from our bike ride, Veterans Day. A seashell from Cape Charles VA, a birthday present. A cute white button with flowers that I found in a jar of ugly buttons. Antique oil lamp, I found antique shopping in Camden, South Carolina. A leaf I found on the beach in Yorktown..random, it was the only one around, and no trees. Roses with a yellow and black feather we found camping at Kiptopeke State Park, VA. A floral and gold plate I found at the flea market in Gloucester, and an old doily from my great grandmother that I dyed gray....follow me on twitter @littlethingsvin check out my etsy shop www.littlethingsvin.etsy.com

FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST! http://pinterest.com/jtremcom/pins/ Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover