to be inspired

aroused, animated, or imbued with the spirit to do something, by or as if by supernatural or divine influence

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What a difference a Year MAKES!!

Pin It Now! wow so alot has happened since I started this unsucessful blog! I would love to be a wedding planner or an owner of a wedding venue or bed and breakfast, just throwing that out there before I forget I wanted to add that to my list of dream jobs! Well Everett is here and more amazing than I ever dreamed, 4 months old now and just growing sooo sooo fast! Im hoping to update this more regularly and really get things going. In just a short while we will be moving to Virginia and im hoping I can stay a stay at home mom and take Everett to the beach like everyday...cant wait! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover