to be inspired

aroused, animated, or imbued with the spirit to do something, by or as if by supernatural or divine influence

Thursday, November 5, 2009

a new avenue

Pin It Now! so here i am thursday afternoon have to leave here in about 15 minutes to get to work-havent had my coffee yet! its in the pot waiting for the pour and me to dash out of here! so i have about 3 minutes left to say that im trying a new avenue to document my ideas crafts and organize this scatterbrain a bit..i hope that this blog will help me lay a path to pursue my DREAM! so here i go on a new avenue on the road to my dream! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. what does your 10 year plan have us driving down this avenue in? a new camaro? or a new jeep grand cherokee? love you jessica, i have faith in you, my little free spirit!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover